Friday, November 6, 2009

Rodene Thinks: Its Better Not To Be A Trashy Something On Halloween.

My sister and I love Halloween, and love to be dressed up, DRESSED for the occasion. Its rough trying to find appropriate clothing for females, because everything is always the "trashy" version of everything. Luckily, my sister had pretty gowns for us to cover up in. This is a photo of the end result of what started off to be a gory face I came over with, but was told it looked more like a nasty bloody beard. My sis put stitches on me, giving me AND her the whole Nightmare Before Christmas Doll Theme...ish.
The second photo is one from the same night mentioned above, and another from another year. On THAT year I was able to get away with my home made nasty rotting chewed up yes I made it myself from scratch neck.
Maybe for Christmas I can be a gory elf.
Peace & Love,
Twitter.com/RodeneRonquillo

No comments:

Post a Comment